Saturday, June 18, 2011

SCOM Zombie PSA #1: SCOM Zombie Apocalypse Blog!


     Excuse me while I change the looks on this blog some, I am a little dorkish when it comes to things like this. I’m still trying to get a feel for the blog thing and the who, what, when, where, why, and how I present this blog and the information I want to share with out making me look too much like a dummy.
     I am a Systems Engineer, working with the Operations Manager 2007 R2 for a living. I have build, managed and maintain my customer’s Operations Manager systems. Yes that was multiple systems, across multiple networks. In all there are seven separate systems, and they are growing. But I am the sole person for all these systems for now. At home, I have a lab that I like to call “”Cybertron””. Cybertron is my network of systems that I will be using for testing and sharing information from, since anything from my work experience is a no no situation, don’t ask and I will not tell.
     I plan on covering everything from a newbie’s (Zombies) point of view to the experts (Zombie Killers). But why zombies, you may ask? I thought of it one late night while I was looking for answers to a problem. I felt like a zombie feeding off of someone else’s brain. there I coined the phrase SCOM Zombie. I think everyone does it, some more than other. I can only hope we will all learn valuable information from this blog, and enjoy some humor that goes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment