Friday, July 8, 2011

SCOM Zombie PSA#7: Operations Manager CEP

 

     I've just received an email stating that I have been accepted into the Operations Manager 2012 Beta Community Evaluations Program. This is very exciting news for me, since I REALLY want to play with the next version of OpsMgr and have a leg up on everyone else.  And since this is my first time in the program I am not sure what to expect.

     I’ve been out for a while attending a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) class, in which I will still need to study so that I my get my certification for my employer. This was a great class since it opened my mind up a little more on what the Dark Side of the force operates. So over the next few week I’ll be studying pretty hard on this with hopes of knocking it out of the way.

     With family, work, dogs, a life and zombies, I’ll still will find some time to publish PSAs.

No comments:

Post a Comment