Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SCOM Zombie PSA#9: Operations Manager 2012 BETA!

 

Justin Incarnato released the news today on the System Center Operations Manager Team Blog. You’ll find more information about Operations Manager 2012 Beta. But I wanted to share the links out to everyone.

     I have been waiting for this for a while now, and now that the public beta for Operations Manager 2012 has been released, I am eager to drive right in. I encourage those of you that have the abilities to test this product to do so; I will be deploying it into my lab environment. But first I’ll need to research the documentation.

     As I work with the Operations Manager 2012 Beta and Operations Manager 2007 R2, I’ll provide my updates on how my testing go along with discoveries that are found. It may not be so much on 2007 R2 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment